- Bishop Shanahan High School- Downingtown, PA
- University of Delaware- Newark, DE
- B.S. in Finance with a minor in Management Information Systems
- Cabrini University- Radnor, PA
- Masters in Education & Secondary (7-12) Mathematics Certification
- Student Teaching- Great Valley Middle School- Malvern, PA
- Owen J. Roberts Middle School- Pottstown, PA
- Penncrest High School- Media, PA
My name is Erin Warner and I am proud to be a teacher at Penncrest High School. Below is background information about me and how I ended up here today:
I grew up in Chester Springs, PA and graduated from Bishop Shanahan High School. After high school, I went to University of Delaware and earned a degree in Finance with a minor in Management Information Systems. During the summer leading into my senior, I completed an internship at Vanguard in their Brokerage Services Department and was offered a job for after I graduated from Delaware which I happily accepted. I worked hard and earned my series 7 and series 63 licenses; however, after 2 years my heart was calling me to teaching. I left the business field and returned to school full time to complete my masters degree and earn a secondary math certification at Cabrini University. My student teaching placement was a wonderful experience at Great Valley Middle School and quickly was offered a job at Owen J. Roberts Middle School in Pottstown, PA where I spent 7 years teaching. After getting married and life taking me to Delaware County, I was extremely lucky to then get a job at Penncrest High School.
Besides being a math teacher, I am a wife and mother. I have a husband and three children, who keep me very busy but incredibly happy. I love to run, do yoga, go to the beach, and spend as much time as possible with my family and friends.