The Media Parent Teacher Group
Supporting Children, Supporting Teachers, Supporting Education
Welcome to Media’s Parent Teacher Group, or “PTG”. We are a group of parents, teachers and staff who work together to help make Media Elementary a very special place to go to school. Together we:
- Meet to work through plans, issues, and challenges for the school;
- Raise money to support educational needs such as assemblies, field trips, playground equipment, technology and classroom needs;
- Promote a sense of community for our students and their families through special events such as the Welcome Party, Harvest Fair, Goodies Grown-ups & Kids, and more.
We hope you’ll come join the fun at some of these events, or even get involved as a volunteer. It’s a great way to participate in your child’s education and get to know a really nice group of people.
Please explore this web page for more information, or contact one of the officers listed below.
- To foster social, cultural, and educational enrichment;
- To involve family, school, and community in the educational experience;
- To organize fundraisers to support educational enrichment, teacher appreciation, and a sense of community
General Meetings - These meetings will start at 7pm and will be virtual until further notice. A zoom link will be sent out in advance of the meetings.
Executive Board Meetings - These meetings will be held on the second Monday of the month. If you would like to attend the Executive Board Meetings, please email any board member in advance of the meeting.