The Rose Tree Elementary School PTG will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales, Volunteer Sign Ups, and Classroom Communications. Each year we ask current families to verify/update your family’s information.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://rosetreeptg.membershiptoolkit.com/home.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Please note that while your family's information has been copied over from MySchoolAnywhere, you must still create a new account in Membership Toolkit.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Verify your family's information
- Update your child's grade and teacher assignment to receive communications for your child's classroom (i.e. classroom parties and volunteer opportunities)
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be able to access the directory.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Check back soon for new features as they are added!
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.