Varsity and JV Football practices begin on Monday August 10, 2020 due to the mandatory heat acclimatization period instituted by the PIAA.
The Varsity and JV season for Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Cross Country, Golf , Cheer and Girls Tennis will begin Monday August 17, 2020. All Varsity and JV Fall athletes will report to the Auditorium at 9:00 AM for our Mandatory Fall Student-Athlete Orientation. Parents are welcome! 1st practices will begin after the orientation
- All Freshman Football players will begin practice on Monday 8/31
- Freshman Boys Soccer will begin on Monday 8/17
- JVB Field Hockey will begin on Tuesday 9/8
A Comprehensive Physical from a doctor is required prior to any participation. The PIAA Comprehensive Physical form (only form accepted) must be completely filled out by the parents, athletes and a physician. All physicals dated after 6/1/2019 will be good for the entire 2019-2020 school year.
All Physicals and Discipline Code forms must be turned in to the Athletic office by Wednesday 7/31/2020 (8/17 for all Freshman/JVB Sports). If you fail to meet this deadline, we cannot guarantee that your child can begin try-outs on time.
Penncrest High School will offer physicals, good for the entire 2020-2021 school year, in the Penncrest High School nurse's suite. The Physical will be during school on Thursday June 4, 2020 (students will be called via the PA from 8:00-10:00 AM.
- The cost of the physical is $20.00, checks should be made payable to "RTMSD."
- Physical forms are located under the "Forms" section of the athletics website, as well as in Penncrest High School's main and athletic offices.
- Any questions, please contact Cathy Lacock at 610-627-6396.