Welcome to the Online Registration System for the Rose Tree Media School District!
Pre-registration process: Collection of documentation
- Parental proof of residency AND a document establishing identity.
- Residency verification must be one of the following: deed, current mortgage statement, current lease agreement (fully executed) or current real estate tax bill.
- Identity verification must be one of the following: valid driver’s license, DOT identification card, passport or voter registration card.
- A copy of the child’s original state issued birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or valid passport.
- A copy of the student’s most recent physical examination:
- By a health care provider for all students entering kindergarten, 6th-grade, and 11th- grade, as well as all new students to Pennsylvania schools regardless of grade level.
- A copy of the student’s immunization records as follows:
- Children in ALL Grades (K-12) need the following immunizations for attendance:
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Acellular Pertussis (Tdap) - 4 doses, with 1 dose administered on or after 4th birthday
- Polio - 4 doses, with 4th dose administered on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (usually given as MMR) - 2 doses
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- Varicella (chicken pox) - 2 doses or evidence of immunity
- For attendance in 7th Grade, ADDITIONAL immunization requirements are as follows:
- Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV) - 1 dose
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Acellular Pertussis (Tdap) - 1 dose
- For attendance in 12th Grade, ADDITIONAL immunization requirements are as follows:
- Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV) - 2nd dose
- If the student is in any Special Education/Gifted classes and has an IEP/GIEP or received support through a 504 plan, please submit a copy of the IEP (including Evaluation Report/Reevaluation Report), GIEP or 504 Plan with your registration.
- Failure to submit this information will directly affect your child’s education!
- If parents are not living together, a document establishing custody must be provided. If there is no court ordered custody agreement, a notarized letter stating the custody arrangements (i.e. “with Guardian 1 Monday – Thursday and with Guardian 2 Friday – Sunday”) and signed by both parents is acceptable. Child must be living in RTM School District a minimum of 50% of the full week throughout the calendar year.
- Parents/guardians who live with relatives or friends must complete a Certificate of Multiple Occupancy. Residency inquiries/requests for the Certificate of Multiple Occupancy may be directed to the Registration Office at 610-627-6019 or email@example.com.
- Begin the RTMSD online registration process and upload all appropriate documentation before submitting your child’s registration packet.
Post Registration Process:
- After completing the online submission process, our registrar will contact you to confirm your registration is complete.
Online Registration Summary Video
Video Tutorial (~35 Minutes) - Use the links below to navigate to specific sections for help.
0:00 - Before You Begin
3:45 - Create Registration Account
6:20 - Navigate Your Account
7:06 - Add a Student
7:46 - Intro to Registration Process
9:49 - Student Information
12:49 - New Student
15:48 - Home Language
17:54 - Parental Student
20:29 - Family
24:43 - Emergency Contact
26:01 - Priority of Contacts
26:33 - Siblings
27:03 - Health
29:47 - Transportation
30:32 - Agreements
32:33 - Document Upload
35:33 - Summary
36:56 - Save and Sign Out