The Pennsylvania Department of Education requires school districts to complete a Comprehensive Plan using a pre-established template that requires a series of responses to various categories. As part of this plan, goal areas are broadly defined.
The Strategic Plan is developed based on these broadly defined goal areas with further definition of the objectives. major strategies, and action steps to address these goals. Both plans convey our focus on the following goals:
- Improve overall achievement in Math
- Close the achievement gap
- Provide equitable opportunities for all students
- Create a contemporary learning environment for our students
- Promote and support well-being for all students
Comprehensive Plan Overview
Abbreviated Comprehensive Plan
Strategic Plan 2018-2024
Thank you to everyone who participated and continues to participate in the process of developing this plan.
William M. Dougherty
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction