Submitting Electronic Absence Notes
Absence notes may be submitted to the school as an email attachment with the following guidelines
Directions on submitting electronic absence notes
1. Parent or guardian writes the absence note on a piece of paper or pink card.
2. Parent/guardian signs the note.
3. Parent/guardian scans the note or takes a picture of the note.
4. Parent attaches scanned note/picture of note to an email.
5. Parent/guardian sends the message to the designated email address for absence notes. (Each school building has its own attendance email account.)
Please follow these guidelines:
· NO electronic signatures will be accepted.
· ONLY emails with a signed absence note attached will be accepted.
· Emailed notes MUST be sent to the designated email account. Please do not send directly to school staff members.
· Notes must contain the date of absence, student’s name, grade level, reason for absence and parent/guardian signature.
· The designated email account is for absence notes only. All other content should be sent to a school staff member directly.
The email addresses with links can be found on each school site, as well as the Parent Portal of our district website. They are listed below:
· Penncrest is email@example.com
· Springton is firstname.lastname@example.org
· Glenwood is email@example.com
· Indian Lane is firstname.lastname@example.org
· Media is email@example.com
· Rose Tree is firstname.lastname@example.org