CURRENT EVENTS & REMINDERS
WAWA HOAGIE COUPONS ARE BACK AND JUST IN TIME FOR THE
HOLIDAY GIFT-GIVING SEASON!
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND ORDER FORM!
ALSO IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Did you know that you can help support Glenwood PTG simply by shopping on Amazon?
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of every purchase to Glenwood Parent Teacher Group.
Choose our group by clicking here: http://smile.amazon.com/
ch/47-2153363 . Every time you shop on Amazon use smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com and the donation will automatically go to to the PTG.
Thanks as always for your support!
Fifth Grade Parents,
We are now collecting pictures for the Fifth Grade Memory Book! Please use the corresponding links below for each grade level to submit pictures. All pictures should be of Glenwood students at Glenwood-related events. Thanks in advance for your help making the Fifth Grade Memory Book special!
Any questions, please contact Liz Doyle at email@example.com.
See Glenwood PTG tweets below
IMPORTANT PTG DATES FOR DECEMBER:
Please check RTMSD.org calendar to confirm all dates
DECEMBER BIRTHDAY BASH
1:45 - 3:00 PM
Click here to view pictures from the Kindergarten Get-Together!
- Did you know that Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts meet on Thursday evenings in Glenwood's Art Room? To find out how you can get involved, please contact Carol Umberger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you need a receipt? If you have already paid your dues but did not provide your email address, please contact email@example.com to request an email confirmation of your 2017 tax deductible contribution to the Glenwood PTG. Thank you for your support.
HOW YOU CAN HELP GLENWOOD:PTG Volunteers are always needed! Volunteers make a difference at Glenwood. All levels of commitment and involvement are welcome. Volunteering is a great way to learn more about our school and gives you a chance to share your ideas and make it a better place for our children. To find out more about opportunities on the PTG Board and PTG Committees, visit: https://www.rtmsd.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=5533
Michele Durkee, who manages the Yearbook, is seeking volunteers interested in taking pictures and/or creating pages for the yearbook. Please contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help.
- Throughout the year, don't forget to bring your camera to school! Help create the next Glenwood Yearbook by sharing your pictures with the Yearbook Committee. Pictures are needed from each classroom, so please remember to bring your camera whenever you attend classroom events or field trips. Contact Michele Durkee at email@example.com.
- Consider being a Library Volunteer: Volunteers may help out during their children’s regularly-scheduled library sessions (especially in grades K-2). Students get more attention and guidance in book selection, and parents enjoy seeing their children’s classes. Please check the library schedule on Glenwood's home page, which shows the day and time that your child’s class goes to the library. Parents may also stop in as they have time to re-shelve books or “read” the shelves, and help is especially needed during our Nov. Book Fair. For more information, please contact Mr. Grisillo at (610) 627-6919 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Do you shop on Amazon? The Glenwood PTG is now part of Amazon's Smile Program. Every time you shop, please visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-2153363: Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible AmazonSmile items back to the Glenwood PTG. This is an easy way to earn money for our school.
- Glenwood Goal: Please ask your family, neighbors, and friends clip and save fifty labels for Glenwood this year. Glenwood earns .10 per label; this is an easy way to make over $1000 for our school, if each family saves 50 Box Top labels. We appreciate your help. For questions about Box Tops, contact Amy Donaghy email@example.com
DISTRICT INFORMATION FOR RTMSD COMMUNITY NEWS and RESOURCES,click on the following links:
- Would you like to be more involved with the PTG this year? We need your help. Click here and scroll down to the 2016-2017 listing, to see how you can help.
Is it Day 7 or Day 8? Save time in the morning (and throughout the day) by clicking on the new RTMSD Mobile App. Download it for free on iTunes or Google Play and always stay connected with school and district news, events, lunch menus, announcements, sports schedules, directories and more.
To learn more about what's happening at school this year:Please read the minutes from our most recent PTG meeting:To review current PTG financial activity, please click on:For questions about updating this or any other PTG related page on this web site,please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time, students may need to have a change of clothing. Please donate children's athletic/play clothing in good condition. If your child has outgrown the following items, please send them in to our School Nurse. Items needed: Elastic shorts, wind pants and t shirts. Please do not send in any restrictive/tight clothing like jeans or items with lots of buttons or zippers.