4th & 5th graders are invited to
Have fun reading books and
talking to friends about them!
Then, represent Glenwood at the
To prepare for the competition, team members will
● read about 12 books
●write about the books
●meet every other Tuesday
from 3:30 – 4:00 to discuss what they have read.
I am interested in being on the Reading Olympic team!
* I am ready and willing to read about 12 books between now and May.
* I will finish each book (which will count for 100 Book Challenge time) before the meeting.
* I will write about each book before the meeting.
* I can stay after school every other Tuesday to discuss the books with my team.
* I will be available to go to the competition and represent Glenwood with my teammates.
Student’s name print Student’s signature
Parent’s Signature Name of student’s teacher print