- 5th grade schedules are almost complete, and will be emailed shortly.
- 4th grade schedules should be completed and emailed by the end of the first week of school.
- 4th grade instrument registration is still open. If you already sided up, you do not need to sign up again. You should have received an email from me indicating which instrument your child is registered for, and how to go about getting an instrument and materials for class.
April 13, 2020
This email was sent home to band parents today:
To: All 4th and 5h Grade Band Parents at ILES and RTES
Subject: Change in Email Communication
I just wanted to email all of you. I am changing the way I communicate home. I have set up email distribution lists with your kids' school accounts. I have emailed them all already and asked them to reply back to me. I just want to make sure the communication lines are open with them. Any assignments or anything else related to any 4th or 5th grade band work will be communicated directly with them.
You can still reach out to me whenever you want. Thank you to those parents who have sent a picture or a short update on how things are going. The news of the schools closing was not surprising. However, I am going to miss your kids; and the daily routines that the school day brought to me and my own two kids.
- 4th Grade rehearsals for our Music In Our School Month performances have been scheduled. Please check your inboxes for this important information. These 4th grade rehearsals occur during the school day.
- 5th Grade Band Monday morning rehearsals resume on March 16.
- 4th grade lessons schedules will be emailed home on Monday, Sept 9. If you haven't received an email from me by end of day Monday, please email me.
- Concert Information has been updated. Click on Band Concert Dates
- Schedules are being made and are almost all done. I will be emailing home this information to 4th and 5th grade band parents very shortly.
- 5th Grade Band Winter Concert and Rehearsal Schedule has been updated. Look for details to be emailed home later in September. First rehearsal is October 28.
- Returning 5th grade band students do not need to sign up for 5th grade band. Students are automatically enrolled for the upcoming school year. Please email me if you have any questions. I will send an email sometime before the start of the school year with further details. Looking forward to a great school year!
- Enrollment is open for rising 4th graders to sign up to play an instrument. Please visit the Sign Up to Play a Band Instrument Link for more information.
- Current 4th and 5th grade students: please make arrangements regarding what you are doing with your instruments over the summer. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR INSTRUMENT AT SCHOOL.