ABOUT THE PROGRAMS:
These morning programs (Jump Start, PE Minors, and PE Majors) are the perfect program to get your child up and moving! The program will have a variety of different activities and games for all students who want extra time being active! The purpose of these programs is to give the children extra time to be physically active, socialize with their peers, and have fun! Here are some additional notes about the programs:
- There are NO seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring) for the AM programs - they are for the entire year.
- Feel free to sign-up at anytime to join in on the fun, activity based mornings.
- Jump start is for 1st grade on Monday mornings.
- PE Minors will be on an alternating schedule between 2nd grade (E) and 3rd grade (O) on Tuesday mornings.
- PE Majors will be on an alternating schedule between 4th grade (E) and 5th grade (O) on Friday mornings.
- Even Weeks will be 2nd and 4th grade.
- Odd Weeks will be 3rd and 5th grade.
Click on the calendar to see all of the dates for the school year.
- All students are welcome (there is no wait-list) so there is no immediate rush to sign-up!
- Before school intramural drop off time = 7:50 - 8:00
- Jump Start - Permission Form - complete the form and your all set!
- PE Minors - Permission Form - complete the form and your all set!
- PE Majors - Permission Form - complete the form and your all set!