1) Will intramural programs be made up if there is a holiday, snow day, or 2-hour delay?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. The intramural programs run on a set schedule throughout the different seasons. The only intramural sessions that will be made up are playoff sessions (basketball & floor hockey). If there is a 2-hour delay before-school intramural programs are cancelled, however, after-school intramural programs will still be on.
2) What happens if my child misbehaves during the intramural?
Any student who is misbehaving during the intramural will receive a misconduct card. This card is the student’s ONLY warning regarding their behavior. If a student receives two misconduct cards, they will automatically be removed from that intramural and ALL other intramural programs for that season (fall, winter, or spring). If the same student signs up for a different intramural during a different season (fall, winter, or spring) if they receive one misconduct card they will be removed from the intramural.
3) What happens if I pick my child late from the intramural?
The after-school intramural programs end at 4:25-4:30. The pick-up time is from 4:25-4:35 out on Front Street. If the student is picked up after 4:40 they will receive a late card. This card is the student’s ONLY warning regarding late pick-up. If a student receives two late cards, they will automatically be removed from the intramural. If the same student signs up for a different intramural, if they receive one late card they will be removed from the intramural.
4) What if my child is getting picked up by another adult (family member, another student's parent, etc.)
For any child that is getting picked up by another adult, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) How do I know if my child has been accepted into the intramural program?
Any student "accepted" into the intramural program, meaning that their permission slip was entered - they are all set! Nothing is needed (no equipment, etc.) just a positive attitude!
6) Can I submit the permission slip electronically? What if my printer isn't working?
Yes! All permission slips are now to be submitted electronically, but paper copies can be made available if needed.