Scholastic Book Fair
November 18 - 26, 2019
Indian Lane Library
All classes will visit the book fair during these days.
Class Schedule & Important Info!
Volunteers are Needed - Please sign up if you can.
Online Extension is November 13-26
All orders now ship home!
Free for book only orders of $25 or more.
Payment Methods: Cash, Check payable to "RTMSD," credit card, or eWallet.
Book Fair eWallet makes it easy to pay without sending cash or checks with your child. Simply set up an account online, add funds electronically, and your child can shop.
Beginning November 4th, parents can create accounts and add money for students to spend directly. Change will be credited back to your account. No more lost money! And, if you forget to send money on the day of your child's book fair, it's not a problem. For more information, click here.
Special Pre-Order Available for Dog Man Fetch-22
Important Book Fair Reminders:
- We must charge tax on purchases at the book fair, so please add 6% to prices.
- We can give change in cash if the amount is less than the amount on a check.
- Parents volunteers (helping all kids, checking out, etc.) must have clearances.
- All parents may come to shop with their child during the scheduled class time.
- Younger siblings may accompany parents to shop at the book fair.
- Please send in any plastic grocery bags that you would like to donate to our book fair. This is a huge help & puts those bags to good use.
- Ziplock bags are excellent for sending in money & sending home change.
- All books included in the Scholastic flyer are guaranteed. If we run out at the book fair, we can take pre-paid orders that will be shipped to Indian Lane free of charge.
Please email Mrs. Hatton at email@example.com with any questions.