Welcome to Virtual K
Virtual Kindergarten is Rose Tree Media's Online Kindergarten program.
RTM's Virtual Kindergarten:
- The program is optional; however, all students in Kindergarten are eligible to participate.
- Students will not get any grades on their progress report, but they will receive feedback from me for any work that is submitted.
- The program is to be used by students with parents - It's not designed for independent use by students.
- Please visit the website and the course activities at any time throughout the year.
- There are no due dates, deadlines, or requirements. You may use this resource as interest or need requires.
Kindergartners access the course here:
To get started log into your Google.net account and go to classroom.google.com/
- There will be about 10 Units pushed out throughout the year. Each unit has several short activities within it.
- The units correspond to different content students are experiencing in class.
- The units will not go away - they will be accessible, as they become available, until August 15 of 2019
- Many parents like to use V-K as a summer-time activity.
- You can do as much or as little as you like.
- Students and parents may skip around to do what they feel is best for them.
Access Virtual Kindergarten - HERE
For helpful VK tutorials click here.
2018 - 2019
Kindergarten begins October 10, 2018
The vision of Virtual K is to extend the learning opportunities
of our youngest learners by offering a virtual experience to support and enrich the exciting half-day kindergarten program.
Kindergarten Round Up!
Free and Reduced Lunch may qualify for $10/month internet
Check here to see if you qualify.
To learn more about Virtual Kindergarten
email Evan O'Neill at email@example.com