To All Volunteers and Chaperones
Recent changes in the Child Protective Services Law require all volunteers who have direct contact with students to obtain the following three clearances: A Child Abuse Clearance, a Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Background Check and an FBI Clearance. All clearances are now available electronically.
You will find the directions for obtaining the clearances below. The cost of obtaining the clearances will be your responsibility. Once you have obtained the certifications please hand them in at the front desk at the building in which you will be volunteering. They will be sent to the Human Resources Department for verification. If you have any questions about obtaining your clearances please call Missy Finsterbusch at 610-627-6021.
Please allow enough time for the clearances to be verified prior to the date your volunteer work is to begin.
Thank you for volunteering in Rose Tree Media School District. You are providing a valuable service to our students.
FBI CLEARANCE – IDEMIA – 1-844-321-2101
- Register online or by phone.
- Online: https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Enter Service Code 1KG6Y3
- Click: Schedule or Manage an appointment – the top of the screen should say “1KG6Y3 Pennsylvania PDE-Volunteer”
- Fill in the information on the page and click next. Follow through completing all of the pages.
- On the last page you will schedule your fingerprint appointment
- Payment in the amount of $22.60 will be made at the fingerprint site by credit card, money order or check.
- Be sure to bring your ID with you to the fingerprint site.