Dr. Robert Salladino, Jr.
Every Student. Every Day. No Matter What.
Thank you for visiting the Springton Lake Middle School website. I am proud to be the Principal of this excellent school that has twice been recognized as a Pennsylvania School to Watch. The Springton Lake Middle School is committed to providing a quality educational experience that is specifically tailored to the needs of early adolescent learners. The middle years represent a unique time in the development of our students, one that is marked by a great deal of change – physically, socially, emotionally, and academically. Our program is designed to provide students with a challenging, diverse, and exploratory program of instruction. We offer a wide array of extra and co-curricular activities in which students can develop their talents and interests. We are fortunate to have an outstanding staff here at Springton Lake and committed and involved parent community.
The Springton Lake Middle School is a proud member of the Association for Middle Level Education. As such, we believe that every young adolescent…
- Has the capacity to learn, grow, and develop into a knowledgeable, reflective, caring, ethical, and contributing citizen.
- Must have access to the very best programs and practices a school can offer.
- Must be engaged in learning that is relevant, challenging, integrative, and exploratory.
- Faces significant life choices and needs support in making wise and healthy decisions.
- Thrives academically, socially, and emotionally in a democratic learning environment where trust and respect are paramount and where family and community are actively involved.
- Deserves educators who are prepared to work with this age group, who themselves are lifelong learners and committed to their own ongoing professional development.
This is our commitment to you – our students, parents, and community.