The mission of the Rose Tree Media School District elementary libraries is to prepare future ready citizens by:
- fostering a love of reading and literature in a variety of formats;
- empowering students to become critical seekers of information and ideas;
- promoting the ethical and equitable use of information and technology;
- encouraging the exploration of different perspectives and backgrounds;
- providing opportunities for creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving;
- creating a positive and welcoming environment for the entire learning community.