The RoseTree Media School District cultivates and supports an inclusive culture where everyone belongs and each person’s inherent dignity is honored.
- That individual identities and abilities are valued, embraced, and celebrated.
We commit ourselves to:
- cultivating a socially-just and anti-racist school community.
- developing leaders who feel empowered to advocate for and effect change.
- providing the necessary resources and opportunities for each and every student to pursue their dreams.
- continually refining curricula, resource allocation, policies, and practices to uphold our equity vision.
- continuously communicating the progress, challenges, and achievements in our equity work.
- engaging with the community to achieve our equity vision.